Michael suggests that the business people who will benefit the most from a Tablet PC are those who:
- Spend Lots of Time in Meetings
- Use Sketches and Drawings to Communicate
- Lead Seminars, Courses and Workshops
- Review and Edit Letters, Documents and Other Papers.
- Like to Use a Whiteboard for Communicating and Sharing Information.
Michael and I agree that it is likely that the Tablet PC, as a mobile computing platform, will eventually replace laptops as the device of choice. I'm still looking for a brilliant Tablet PC developer to step forward with a solution to last week's challenge. Meanwhile, I'll work on the software side of the YABHTU equation. Michael's got a good list, and we're on the same page/screen.