Top Ten Signs You're a GTD Disciple
10. While driving home from work, you have to pull over three times to jot it down and empty your mind.
9. You put your weekly review on a Someday/Maybe list. … NOT!
8. You go to McDonalds for lunch but – before ordering – you draw a mind map of what an ideal fast food meal would look and taste like.
7. You use a Brother P-Touch to label your kitchen drawers.
I think you get the point ...
Oh, there's this gem:
3. You know that the "two-minute rule" has nothing to do with the conclusion of football games.
You can find more signs and interesting discussion in the Yahoo Groups Getting Things Done Forum